Montag, 2. Februar 2015

Penfriends from Africa

Students from the 4th class at the BRG Krems sent letters to Ghana to get an African penfriend. When I handed out these letters the kids from P5 and P6 were very happy about the post from Austria. Within a few days everybody gave me a lovely letter to send back to their new penfriends from Austria. I tought them how to address a letter and for the first return I posted all the letters together. Hopefully the post service will take good care about the package and within some weeks it should be in Austria. I hope the kids from Austria are as curious about the penfriendship as the Ghanaian kids and that some friendships between these different cultures develop. Besides, my family brought about 250 books for the library.  A big "Thank you" to all, who sent us so many books.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen